Technopolis Group has been working with decision-makers to foster such an inclusive green economy for more than ten years. We’re constantly finetuning our approaches to help governments, start-ups, SMEs and industries tackle issues related to:
- Circular economy
- Resource efficiency
- Sustainable energy
- Green growth
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Green finance, including European Structural and Investments Funds
- Sustainable cities and territories.
We provide various services to local, national and international clients across multiple domains, such as research and innovation, EU regulations and directives and support schemes:
- We design and implement the right mechanisms to support the transition of economic activities, foster public-private exchanges and monitor progress and uptake.
- We evaluate policies and programmes’ compliance with better regulation to follow progress, learn lessons and improve common practice.
- We realise feasibility, regulatory and benchmarking studies to identify opportunities for evolution. We notably developed an expertise at the crossroad of EU regional policy and green economy.
- We undertake strategic studies to increase knowledge and support the implementation of sound and timely policies.
- We provide strategic and project management support to set up support structures and initiatives, the define of roadmaps, smart business models and international collaboration strategies.
- Our communications branch, Arctik, has developed unique expertise in public engagement, social media communications and outreach strategies for green affairs. They translate policy and regulations into the right formats and styles to hit home with specific audiences.
Our clients include the European Commission (DG Environment, DG GROW, DG Research and Innovation, DG Energy, DG Justice, EASME), the European Parliament, ESPON, the Donor Committee on Enterprise Development, OECD, UNIDO, multilateral development banks as well as a number of national and regional governments and agencies, clusters, business associations in Europe and beyond.