Technopolis Group aims to be at the forefront of the digital transformation. Our consultants support policymakers along the policy cycle to face industrial, economic and societal challenges posed by digital transformation and to seize opportunities enabled by technology.
We’re constantly finetuning our approaches to help clients tackle issues related to:
- the digital transformation of industry, enterprises and SMEs, including the digital skills revolution and financing digital start-ups,
- the green economy and digital innovations,
- smart cities and digital intelligence at the urban and regional level.
As a trusted evaluator of industrial, research and innovation policies, we deliver key insights, evidence and metrics to advise policymakers and industries. We help set up new initiatives, monitor their activities and evaluate their scientific, economic, and societal impacts.
We offer a range of services across multiple domains:
- we develop metrics via novel and traditional data sources and provide evidence of the uptake of digital technologies, upskilling and financing in ICT,
- we assess the potential of digital technologies to support the green transition and monitor the environmental impacts of the uptake of digital technologies,
- we support the development of ‘smart city’ and regional strategies preparing for digital technology uptake and testbeds for digital and clean technologies.
Our clients include the European Commission (DG CNECT, DG GROW, DG RTD, DG EAC, JRC, EASME), ESPON, Eurofound, OECD, multilateral development banks as well as a number of national and regional governments and agencies, clusters, business associations in Europe and beyond.