Love Edander Arvefjord
Love Edander Arvefjord is an analyst at Technopolis Group’s subsidiary in Sweden. Love holds a master’s degree in political science from Stockholm University and is oriented towards public policy evaluation and strategical support, public relations, and communication within the areas of higher education, research and innovation and green economy. Since before, he also holds a bachelor’s degree in political science and economics from Stockholm University, focusing on social policies, international relations, and macroeconomics.
Since Love joined Technopolis Group, he has contributed to evaluations, impact assessments, implementation studies, benchmarking studies and PR campaigns for both national and international clients. He has successfully applied a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods such as in-depth interviews, desk research, case studies, surveys, statistical analysis, and workshops. Prior to joining Technopolis Group, Love worked at the Swedish consultancy New Republic, specialised in public affairs, giving strategic advice and operational support to companies, government agencies and institutions.
Love’s mother tongue is Swedish, and he has advanced knowledge of English and a good understanding of Norwegian, Danish, and French.
Recent and current assignments include:
- Region Skåne, Evaluation of the project ESS MAX IV in the region of Skåne – TITA, 2022
- Formas, Forte and the Swedish Research Council, Mid-term evaluation of the Swedish national research programs, 2022
- The Swedish Energy Agency, In-depth follow-up of the Swedish energy and climate counselling (EKR), 2022
- NordForsk, Evaluation of the Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration (NEIC), 2022
- GINTL INDIA and Jyväskylä University, Mapping of potential funding sources for research-based Indo-Finnish collaborations in the field of education development, 2022
- European Commission (DG ENV), EU Green Week 2022, Support for partner events and mapping of potential partners, 2022
- The knowledge foundation, Evaluation of the Expert competence program, 2022
- Vinnova, the Swedish Energy Agency and Formas, Evaluation of the Strategic innovation programme InfraSweden2030, 2021
- Vinnova, the Swedish Energy Agency and Formas, Evaluation of the Strategic innovation programme Medtech4Health, 2021
- European Commission (DG RTD), Knowledge ecosystems in the new ERA: a comprehensive analysis of the state of play, the design of monitoring mechanisms, and creation of a toolbox of support measures, 2021
- Tillväxtverket, the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth, Evaluation of four initiatives for labour market and skills supply, 2021
- IKEM, Innovation and Chemical Industries in Sweden, Mapping of the sector of advanced materials in Sweden, 2021
- European Commission (DG ENV), EU Green Week, 2021
- Sweden Food Arena, the food chain as a development arena, a case study of how Denmark, the Netherlands, Ireland, and Finland work to develop new value chains and promote innovations in food, 2021