Group Director for Finance and Operations
Offices: Technopolis GroupUnited Kingdom
Gary Gore is the Group Director for Finance and Operations at Technopolis Group with more than 19 years of senior financial and HR positions since qualifying as a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) in 2003. Whilst working in Australia for seven years he also gained Certified Practising Accountant (CPA, 2012) accreditation.
Gary is equally experienced in Financial Control/Reporting and Business Partnering, with a strong vein of R&D and project focus in organisations across Consulting (Hassell Architects, Ricardo R&D), Higher Education and manufacturing in the UK and Australia.
On-going development is in the form of studying for a Pg Dip in HR at Portsmouth University, which will lead to full accreditation for the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
Key experience in change management projects:
- Business turnaround/recovery
- Customer profitability analysis
- Group structure changes to protect cash and reserves of shareholders
- Core value establishment and alignment with recruiting and development
- Emergency and risk management including BCP creation
- Accounting systems implementation
- Balanced Scorecard Reporting
- New pricing models linked to risk matrix around client and contract
- Post-acquisition integration
- Company sale and due diligence