Temporary / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2023
Who we are
- Technopolis Group provides evidence-based policy advice and ideas with offices in Europe, Africa and Latin America. Our experts support decision-makers who want to tackle environmental or societal problems or who seek to achieve fair and sustainable growth through science, technology, innovation, health and education.
- In three decades, Technopolis Group has grown into a leading international consulting firm with offices in ten countries. We have grown beyond our European roots to develop a unique understanding and expertise in Latin America and the Caribbean as well as Africa. We have also completed projects in Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
- We work with decision-makers at different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centers, network organizations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
- Technopolis Group strengthens an arsenal of more than 190+ internal consultants in our offices in Abidjan, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bogota, Brighton, Brussels, Frankfurt/Main, Paris, Stockholm, Tallinn and Vienna.
- Technopolis Group has been active on the African continent for more than fifteen years. We work for the African Development Bank and the Working Bank, United Nations organizations, European institutions and organizations, bilateral donor agencies, African national governments, higher education and research institutions in Africa.
- Since 2020, we have opened a regional office in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire – Technopolis Africa. We are now looking for: Private Sector Development and Innovation Public Policy Intern, based in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong interest in public development and innovation policies.
- Hold or be about to complete a master’s degree in economics or a related field.
- Strong analytical, research and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- The ability to write and speak in English is a must; a professional level of French is highly valued.
- Interest in public policy or public sector consulting.
- Thematic expertise in the areas of private sector development, innovation, entrepreneurship or agri-economics.
We are looking for a person based in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- He/she will have to work on projects covering a wide range of sectors such as private sector development, innovation, entrepreneurship and agri-economics mainly.
- The role of the Private Sector Development/Innovation Public Policy Intern will be to provide cross-cutting support in conducting policy evaluations, sector and technical studies, strategic support and consulting projects for our key clients in Africa.
- He/She will contribute to the company’s business development activities (i.e. proposal preparation).
How to apply? Through our website / vacancies.
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group