Are you interested in STI policies in the domains of artificial intelligence, climate change or health? Would you like to be an active part of the IntelComp Open Innovation process? We are pleased to announce that you can now register to the IntelComp community and be informed about upcoming collaboration opportunities.
Register now to keep up with the latest opportunities.
IntelComp is a Horizon 2020 Innovation Action to build a cloud platform that is set to offer artificial intelligence based services for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) policy. The IntelComp platform will be able to process and analyse large volumes of textual information from open data (e.g. OpenAIRE datasets). These datasets will be processed on a High Performance Computing environment, part of the European Open Science Cloud initiative.
Why join the IntelComp community?
- Learn about the project that will guide innovation policies in Europe
- Build knowledge on how to leverage cutting-edge technologies for co-creating STI policies
- Get your voice heard- Highlight your needs to developers and researchers
- Be part of our co-creation process and influence the development of the IntelComp platform to meet your real needs.
- Get early access to the IntelComp platform in a Living Lab environment to support you on answering your policy needs.
- Opportunities for collaboration with other stakeholders
Find out more about the IntelComp Open Innovation process and register to be part of the community.
Technopolis Group is leading the project’s work package on evidence-based policy modeling. The main goal of this work package is to obtain a definition of the STI ecosystems and model how to implement evidence-based policy modeling for the whole STI process, to derive functional and technical requirements to the rest of the work packages. The outcomes of this work package will contribute to the definition and implementation of the engagement and co-creation activities in order to determine the best timing and ways to engage the relevant Public Administrations and stakeholders in the different stages of the process.