REvaluation has extended the deadline to its call for contribution for the 2021 edition. The conference, largest in Europe dedicated to R&I policy evaluation, will be taking place in Vienna on 18 and 19 November.
- 20 June 2021: Submission deadline for extended abstracts and outlines for posters or multi-media contributions
- 15 July 2021: Selection decision and invitation for the submission of full papers and the production of posters or multi-media contributions
- Submission of full papers to be included in the conference proceedings until 31 October 2021
The conference is organised by fteval, the Austrian Platform for Research and Technology Policy Evaluation, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research and Institut Francilien Recherche Innovation Société. Technopolis Austria is part of the Revaluation21 Organising Committee and a long-standing member of the fteval platform.
REvaluation is dedicated to conceptual and methodological advances in R&I policy evaluation and is organised around four themes:
- Advances in R&I policy evaluation,
- Effects of COVID-19 on R&I policy,
- Evaluation of the resilience of R&I systems and their contribution to public resilience,
- Understanding and evaluating transformative R&I policy.
Find out more about the call for contributions on the REvaluation Conference 2021 website.