trad_jobContractPermanentEN / trad_jobContractDiscussEN
trad_deadlineApplicationEN 15 maj 2021
Starting date: as soon as possible
ARCTIK is seeking a professional and dynamic administrative manager to join our office. The new colleague will provide organisational and administrative support to our team and projects.
As an administrative manager at Arctik, you would work on three pillars: human resource, administrative tasks, and financial support.
- Take the lead in with various aspects of office management, from recruitment, induction, training and HR contract management
- Pay salaries and follow all aspects related to the team compensation and well-being
- Support project managers with various project-specific administrative tasks, from capacity planning through to progress reporting, draft minutes of meetings
- Support the consulting teams with aspects of project administration (purchase order, travel,…)
- Support the consulting teams with administrative aspects related to project proposals, project monitoring, etc (gathering of documents, follow-up…)
- Take the lead in managing the office, procurement of office supplies and recycling
- Support the IT functions, through for example the purchase and issuing of new devices or the maintenance of various licences and subscriptions
- Support the company’s senior management team as necessary, through for example managing website updates, internal meetings or organising occasional business planning or events
- Support the managing director with administrative processes, including scheduling , cross-offices coordination, …
- Coordinate activities with other offices within Technopolis Group
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- You should have at least five year’s experience working as an administrator, ideally in a project-based environment in the public or private sector
- You must have good and wide-ranging administration skills
- You must be organised and results-focused, with a high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- You must have excellent ICT skills, proficiency in MS Office
- You must be able to work with people at all grades and from different backgrounds, both in Belgium and across the Technopolis Group’s offices
- You must be approachable and available to support and advise consulting teams with all queries
- You must be able to write well and have good numeracy skills
- You must be flexible, proactive and able to think on your feet
- Experience in contract management or proposal preparation will be considered an additional asset
- Knowledge of the Belgian social system
- Fluency in French and English (Dutch is an asset)
The successful candidate should ideally start as soon as possible.
- A diverse job at a dynamic and creative agency
- A permanent contract starting as soon as possible
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Training and the opportunity to build your skills
- A fun team!
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your interest in the specific job, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik/Technopolis team. An application format that reflects your skills and personality would be appreciated!
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
ARCTIK is committed to protecting your privacy. We will keep your personal data safe and will aim to comply with applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)2016/679. We do not store CVs of rejected job applicants unless the individual has given us their consent.
Belgien - kommunikation