Phone: +372 5211 994
Since our foundation in 2006, the Baltic office has strengthened Technopolis Group’s efforts in developing and implementing policy in the Baltic region. We also regularly work with public sector organisations in Nordic states and with European Union institutions.
We are specialised in research for the public sector in the fields of research and development, higher education, innovation and entrepreneurship. We have a proven track record in:
- Assessment of national research systems
- Development of institutional strategies and internationalisation agenda
- University business cooperation and knowledge transfer
- New governance models and organisational changes
- Higher education system reviews and trend reports
- Institutional evaluations and open educational resources
- Demand-side innovation policy, such as procurement of innovation, smart regulation, societal mission and challenge-driven innovation
- Entrepreneurship ecosystems, for instance, start-ups, SMEs, venture capital, access to finance, technology transfer, commercialisation, collaborative economy
More recently, we have developed expertise in regional policies, health policies and the digital economy. We focus on comparative analysis and international benchmarking as well as strategy and programme design and evaluation. Recently, we have evaluated both national and international health policies. We also take an active part in regional Cohesion Policy evaluations.
The Baltic office maximises its links with other Technopolis offices to offer its clients access to the knowledge generated by our colleagues in offices across Europe. Our staff can work fluently in Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, English, Finnish, German and Russian.
Katre Eljas-Taal is the Managing Partner of our Baltic office.
Enterprise No: 12104615
VAT No: EE101448901