Technopolis Group has a strong presence and expertise in the Baltics. We have developed and implemented policy tailored to the region and regularly work with public sector organisations in Nordic states.
We are specialised in research for the public sector in the fields of research and development, higher education, innovation and entrepreneurship. We have a proven track record in:
- Assessment of national research systems
- Development of institutional strategies and internationalisation agenda
- University business cooperation and knowledge transfer
- New governance models and organisational changes
- Higher education system reviews and trend reports
- Institutional evaluations and open educational resources
- Demand-side innovation policy, such as procurement of innovation, smart regulation, societal mission and challenge-driven innovation
- Entrepreneurship ecosystems, for instance, start-ups, SMEs, venture capital, access to finance, technology transfer, commercialisation, collaborative economy
We have also developed expertise in regional policies, health policies and the digital economy. We focus on comparative analysis and international benchmarking as well as strategy and programme design and evaluation.
Our staff can work fluently in Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, English, Finnish, German and Russian.