On behalf of the European Commission’s DG Growth and EASME, Technopolis Group and the ATI consortium are organising the workshop “How to improve the effectiveness of cross-border networks of ATI technology centres in the field of Smart Health” that will take place on Thursday 4th of March, from 9:00-12:30.
The workshop is the fourth in a series on cross-border networks of technology centres. It will focus on how they can be more effective in satisfying the needs of stakeholders in the healthcare sector, and more precisely in the field of Smart Health, by implementing a value chain approach, being more reactive to market needs and including actors over the entire value chain.
Please register for the workshop.
09:00 – 09:05 Welcome
- Evangelos Meles, DG GROW, European Commission
09:05 – 09:30 Introduction to the concept of value chain-based networks. Recommendations from the “Study on Access of SMEs to ATI technological centres”
- Giorgio Micheletti IDC and Kincsö Izsak Technopolis Group (ATI Consortium)
09:30 – 10:45 Presentation of cross-border networks of ATI technology centres
- Françoise Charbit, CEA and EARTO WG Emerging Technologies for Healthcare
- Furio Gramatica, HealthTech4EU
- Dr. F.J. Siepel, University of Twente, DIH-HERO project
- Manuel Ottaviano, UPM Technical University of Madrid, H2020 project PULSE
10:45 – 12:20 Discussion
12:20 – 12:30 Conclusion and next steps
For more information, please visit the ATI website.