Permanent / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 28 February 2023
Technopolis Group is one of the leading independent policy consultancies in the field of research and innovation policy in Europe. Other sectors Technopolis is active in are higher education, green economy, health and life sciences, as well as digitisation and development cooperation. More than 230 employees with a wide variety of professional and cultural backgrounds work at our thirteen locations. For more than 20 years, the Vienna office has been a key location with a high level of expertise, which we acquire in close cooperation with our colleagues in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
We are searching for a consultant to join our team in Vienna
- You have at least four years of experience in strategic consulting, preferably in the public sector, and have worked as a project manager for at least two years, both conducting studies and/or consulting projects as well as acquiring new contracts.
- You want to contribute to the public sector from an independent perspective.
- You have experience in at least one of our areas of competence mentioned above and are keen to expand your knowledge across sectors.
- You have a degree in social sciences, demonstrable skills in quantitative and statistical analysis and in at least one of the following areas: econometrics, text and data mining, web programming and/or visualisation techniques.
- You have a high level of written and spoken German and English and have experience in preparing and presenting analyses in both languages.
- You have a high level of analytical skills, like taking initiative and can work both independently and in close cooperation with others.
- Development of suitable concepts and study and consulting designs that meet the requirements of our clients
- Conception of evidence-based studies and policy papers, presentation and discussion of results in different formats such as meetings, workshops and lectures
- Willingness to occasionally attend national and international business trips
- Project acquisition and networking with cooperation partners and relevant stakeholders
- Project lead and project management
What we offer
At Technopolis you will be able to expand your skills as a consultant and design and accompany the entire project cycle. We offer an open-minded, dynamic and international working environment, a largely autonomous workday at our location in the centre of Vienna, some opportunities for teleworking, as well as high-quality expertise of the team in exciting policy areas.
We do not only commit to delivering quality, but it is important to us to foster and actively support an environment, which is compatible with other areas of life.
The employment is in accordance with the collective agreement for information and consulting with a gross annual salary of €46,000 (full-time) with the willingness to pay more depending on your qualifications and professional experience.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV) to: email@example.com.
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group