Temporary / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 07 October 2022
Technopolis is offering a 6-month paid internship at our Brussels office
We seek to appoint a Business Development intern to join our administrative team and to gain first-hand insights in business development and tenders’ preparation. Knowledge of English in working proficiency is a requirement.
Support in ongoing proposals, in tasks including:
- Assist with ongoing call for proposals / tenders;
- Assist with identifying and pursuing opportunities in new and existing markets;
- Monitor deadlines and follow-up on the finalization and submission of tenders to the client
- Following up on the administrative matters with the partners and the experts
- Monitoring the timely delivery of the administrative documents
- Supporting in collection of CVs, document, information;
- Supporting in the preparation of project references;
- Managing the Teams/SharePoint site including the filing of the documents and access management;
- Assist the other members of the team with administrative tasks as needed.
- Recently finalised university education currently in the last year of a Master programme, preferably in either economics, public policy, EU studies, law;
- Positive attitude towards liaising with different stakeholders (i.e. companies, consortium members, etc);
- Attention to detail;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Excel and Word;
- Full proficiency of English in speaking and writing mandatory. Knowledge of any other EU language is a plus;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Willingness to learn about new topics, and gain new skills
The successful candidate will work as a paid intern in our Brussels office. The role provides the opportunity to gain experience in working with European proposals and develop knowledge in Business Development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons with a residency and work permit in Belgium.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your EU format CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 03 October 2022.
Applications in English should be mentioning of the reference: BDI0922.
October 7, 2022. Early applications are encouraged. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Applicants should have the EU citizenship or a valid work permit to apply.
Belgium - Policy consulting
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group