Temporary / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 10 July 2023
Ideal start date: September 2023
Want to communicate on sustainability?
Arctik is a Brussels-based communication agency specialised in European affairs and sustainability. We are currently looking for an independent and proactive intern to join our team.
The successful applicant will contribute to our projects for national and international clients. We are looking for a driven young professional who wants to learn the ropes of communication consultancy. You’ll be supporting us on several of our projects, while you find out what you like most and what you are good at. We will give you real responsibilities and you will operate as a full member of our team, all while providing adequate support that gives you the room to grow.
We are is part of the leading science and innovation consultancy Technopolis Group.
- Manage and produce content for social media accounts
- Collaborate on public relations activities
- Draft articles and interviews for web
- Contribute to the production of communication materials
- Administrative and event support
- Interest in communicating on the environment, innovation, climate and energy
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch. Any other European language is an asset
- Relevant University degree
- Creative, pro-active and well-organised
- Flexible attitude and solution-minded
- A sense of humour is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working on deadline
- Computer skills (Office, Mac OS environment …)
- Experience with social media and relevant support software is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS systems and graphic or video software is an asset
- A dynamic and creative consultancy
- A full-time paid internship (6 months)
- An office near the EU institutions and metro lines
To apply, please upload your CV on the Technopolis Group website, together with a cover letter explaining your interest, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik team. Please feel free to get creative with your application (web, video, article …).
Arctik – Communication
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group