Permanent / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 22 July 2022
Technopolis Consulting Group Belgium is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Office Assistant to join the growing team.
Experience and skills
The successful applicant will have proven experience in organisational, administrative support and
We expect applicants to show strong degree of multi-tasking, proactiveness and time management
Proficiency in MS Office, in particular MS-Word.
Excellent command of spoken and written English and French is essential and fluency in other European
languages is considered an asset.
Experience in contract management or proposal preparation will be considered as additional asset.
The person will be responsible for various tasks that include – but are not limited – to:
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Welcome visitors
- Perform all tasks related to the processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Coordinate and prepare meetings;
- Make travel arrangements
- Organise and manage all administrative aspects related to project proposals, project monitoring, etc (gathering of documents, hard copies, mailing, follow ups…)
- Maintain a filing system
- Ensure an organised, clean, and welcoming workspace
- Project assistance as requested (formatting documents, taking minutes, preparation of
What we offer
- A full time, open-ended position
- A competitive salary package
- A range of benefits including additional holidays per year, a private hospitalisation insurance, and a pension scheme
- A positive and open-minded international, flexible working environment within a team of like-minded professionals in Brussels
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons with a residency and work permit in Belgium.
How to apply
Applications in English should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning of the
Please include a cover letter and a Europass-style CV.
July 22, 2022.
We are planning to interview successful candidates as we receive the applications so do
not hesitate to send you CV as soon as possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should have the EU citizenship or a valid work permit to apply.
Belgium - Policy consulting
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group