Permanent / Full-time
Deadline for applications: 22 July 2022
Technopolis Consulting Group Belgium is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced EC
H2020/Horizon Europe Project Assistant to join the growing team and contribute to relevant challenging
H2020 and Horizon Europe projects and activities, including a flagship contract for the realisation of the
European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
Experience and skills
Applicants suitable for this EC H2020 Project Assistant position should have a minimum of three years of
substantial experience in supporting of EC Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects, including a
sound understanding of their rules of participation and funding rules.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in organisational and planning skills, with a good
knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word.
We expect applicants to show strong communication and engagement skills, be able to work in teams
with colleagues and external stakeholders, be proactive, be dedicated, be forward thinker and deliver
tasks under tight deadlines.
Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential and fluency in other European languages
is considered an asset.
The Project Assistant will be expected to participate to the projects execution and ensure communication at all levels. The main tasks will be:
- Following up on the contractual matters (incl. financial reporting) with the partners and the experts, under the guidance of the project manager
- Acting as first contact point for all parties involved (e-mails dispatching and helpdesk emails)
- Monitoring the timely delivery of the deliverables including the regular update of the project manager and the follow-ups with all parties involved
- Managing the Teams/SharePoint site including the filing of the documents and access management
- Having the financial control of travel expenses and supporting the project manager with the personnel costs’ reporting
- Supporting in specific project needs such as data collection activities, mailing lists, etc.
- Logistics, organisation of events, travel bookings
- Taking minutes of team and project-related meetings
- Having the overview and monitoring the project administrative deadlines and rules
- Supporting the rest of the team
What we offer
- A full time, open-ended position
- A competitive salary package
- A range of benefits including additional holidays per year, a private hospitalisation insurance, and a pension scheme
- A positive and open-minded international, flexible working environment within a team of like-minded professionals in Brussels
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons with a residency and work permit in Belgium.
How to apply
Applications in English should be sent to email@example.com with mentioning of the
Please include a cover letter and a Europass-style CV.
July 22, 2022.
We are planning to interview successful candidates as we receive the applications so do
not hesitate to send you CV as soon as possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should have the EU citizenship or a valid work permit to apply.
Belgium - Policy consulting
More about this office
About Technopolis Group
Technopolis Group started as a consultancy firm for the evaluation of science, technology and innovation. While evaluation is still at the core of our company, we have over the years built up the know-how to support decision making on a broad range of topics. Our experts provide strategy and foresight, manage networks and provide project management support for even the most complex projects. We are acquainted with a wide range of quantitative methods and deliver advanced data analytics that is ahead of the curve. We evaluate policies, evaluate their impact and communicate them effectively to experts and the broader public. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but work with our clients to find the approach that best fits their needs.
We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
More about working at Technopolis Group