- Technopolis Group provides evidence-based policy advice and insights with offices in Europe, Africa and Latin America. Our experts support decision makers who want to tackle environmental or societal issues or look to achieve fair and sustainable growth through science, technology, innovation, health and education.
- In three decades, Technopolis Group has grown into a leading international consultancy with offices in ten countries. We have grown beyond our European roots to develop a unique understanding and expertise in Latin America and the Caribbean as well as Africa. We have also successfully completed projects in Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
- We work with decision-makers in different levels and fields, from international institutions, such as the European Commission, the OECD and multilateral development banks, to regional and local authorities. Our clients include universities and R&D centres, network organisations such as business associations, clusters and incubators as well as governments.
- Technopolis Group boosts of an arsenal of over +190 in house consultants in our offices in Abidjan, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bogota, Brighton, Brussels, Frankfurt / Main, Paris, Stockholm, Tallinn et Vienne.
- Technopolis Group has been active on the African continent for more than fifteen years. We work for the African Development Bank and the Work Bank, UN organisations, European institutions and organisations, bilateral donors’ agencies, African national governments, higher education and research institutions in Africa.
- Since 2020, we have opened a regional office in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire – Technopolis Africa. We are now looking for:
- We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong interested in public development and innovation policies.
- Hold or about to complete a master’s degree in economics or related field.Strong analytical, research and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- Ability to write and speak in English is a must; a professional level of French is highly appreciated.
- Interest in public policy consulting or in the public sector.
- Thematic expertise in the areas of private sector development, innovation, entrepreneurship, or agro-economy.
- We are looking for a person based in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.
- She/He will be required to work on projects covering a wide range of sectors such as private sector development, innovation, entrepreneurship, and agro-economy mostly.
- The role of the Intern in Private sector development/innovation public policy will be to provide cross-cutting support in conducting policy evaluations, sectoral and technical studies, strategic support and consultancy projects for our major clients in Africa.
- She/He will contribute to the company’s business development activities (i.e. proposal preparation).
Deadline for applications: 15 April 2022