Closing date for application: 6 March 2021
Ideal start date: March
Want to communicate on sustainability?
Arctik is a Brussels-based communication agency specialised in European affairs and sustainability. We are currently looking for an independent and pro-active intern to join our team. The successful applicant will contribute to our projects for national and international clients.
We are looking for a driven young professional who wants to learn the ropes of communication consultancy. You’ll be supporting us on several of our projects, while you find out what you like most and what you are good at. We will give you real responsibilities and you will operate as a full member of our team, all while providing adequate support that gives you the room to grow.
We are is part of the leading science and innovation consultancy Technopolis Group.
- Manage and produce content for social media accounts
- Collaborate on public relations activities
- Draft articles and interviews for web
- Contribute to the production of communication materials
- Administrative and event support
- Interest in communicating on the environment, innovation, climate and energy
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch. Any other European language is an asset
- Relevant University degree
- Creative, pro-active and well-organised
- Flexible attitude and solution-minded
- A sense of humour is a plus
This internship is open to students finishing their degree as well as recent graduates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Manage to be accurate and pay attention to the details while working on deadlines
- Computer-literate (Office, Mac OS environment …)
- Good practice of social media and relevant support software
- Knowledge in HTML, CMS and graphic and video software is an asset
- Α dynamic and creative consultancy
- Full-time paid internship (6 months)
- Office near the EU institutions and metro lines
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV to the form below, together with a cover letter explaining your interest, how your skills and experience meet our requirements and why you believe you would be a good addition to the Arctik team. Please feel free to get creative with your application (web, video, article …).