Asia and MENA
Technopolis Group has worked throughout Asia & MENA (Middle East and North Africa) on our core expertise of science, technology and innovation (STI) and higher education policies. We provide services that include strategy support, monitoring & evaluation, and research within these domains. We have a particularly strong expertise in the linkages between STI policies and sustainable economic development. Recent clients in Asia include the OECD, the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UNIDO and the European Commission, in countries such as Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, China, South Korea, India and throughout Central Asia. Recent clients in MENA include the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the European Commission DG Research in countries such as Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan.
Recent key projects include:
- Support to EU-India Innovation cooperation for strengthening cooperation between European and Indian start-up ecosystems, and reinforcing European presence in India in the area of innovation (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation)
- Technical support to the Asian – European eco-innovation centre (SME ASEIC)
- Specific Support to Tunisia on the promotion of private R&D and on the research of priorities methodology in the frame of the H2020 Policy Support Facility (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation)
- Support to the network of National Contact Points for the H2020 Programme in Tunisia (European Commission, DG Research and Innovation)
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs DUP UNESCO